Victoria St StationCustom & Specialised
Victoria Street Railway Station, Maitland NSW
Built in the late 1800s, Maitland’s Victoria Street Railway Station was a simple brick building and single platform with a steel overbridge link. As part of TfNSW’s Transport Access Program (TAP), SDL was engaged to refurbish the heritage station building.
The scope of works included:
- Construction of new accessible toilet
- Construction of new staff, cleaner and control rooms
- Supply and installation of new mechanical services
- Supply and installation of new windows and doors matching heritage characteristics.
- Heritage brickworks specifically matching bricks and mortar
All works were completed during the limited shut down period when the principal contractor has taken Possession of the building.